INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone my name is Vania Nur Aneira from XI IPS 2 πŸ‘‹πŸ».i was born on Bandung, 23rd July 2005. Currently, i live at Aceh street no 2 Bandung. However, i'm a student of 3 Senior High School Bandung then i'm still 16 years old now. and i am the second child of two children. 

You know that my school is the best school in Bandung, what makes it special are it has the best building and the facilities also the best school and it has different program comparing with other school for improving the student's skills such as Research by Learning (RBL) and a lot of assignments that really need big effort and creativity

Talking about my hobby, watching movies is one of my hobbies especially movie series🀩 the most movie series that i love is Peaky Blinders. and also i watch anime too, the anime that i watch recently is Demon Slayer. πŸ™ŒπŸ» 

Let me tell you about Peaky Blinders first. It tells about the gang from Burmingham who wants to make a revolution after world war I. They controlling Birmingham Town and their authority spread very rapidly such as Bradford, Cambridge and others. In my opinion the messages that i can get from this series are never give up and always ready for the worst case.

                   


The second series that i'm interested is watching Demon Slayer or in Japan is Kimetsu No Yaiba. This anime tells about a boy named Tanjiro, that lost his family because being attacked by the demon. And then he practices so hard with a demon slayer master untill he becomes a Demon Slayer. the saddest part is his little sister becomes the demon too but the uniqe thing is she can control her mind so she won't eat human. 

The messages that i can learn from Tanjiro's adventure is sometimes things go bad and everything is falling apart but there's always a hope for the one who never give up.



My other hobby is Listening to music because it makes me relax and kind of stress relief for me.

i like many genres but mostly i listen to pop and indie. And the singer that i always listen to is John Mayer and a band named Coldplay. Then the song that i love from John Mayer is "Stop this train" because it has a great meaning. For me this song is about the unfamiliarity that comes with moving into unknown parts of life. The fact is that no matter what, we can't stop a day from turning into a week, a year from turning into a decade and it can seem a little intimidating.

We can take a look to the lyrics bellow


"Oh, come on, stop this train

I want to get off and go home again

I can't take the speed it's moving in

I know I can't

But honestly, won't someone stop this train?

I'm so scared of getting older

I'm only good at being young

So I play the numbers game

To find a way to say my life has just begun

Had a talk with my old man

Said, "Help me understand"

He said "Turn 68, oh, you'll re-negotiate"

"Don't stop this train

Don't for a minute change the place you're in

And don't think I couldn't ever understand

I tried my hand

John, honestly we'll never stop this train"

Oh, now, once in a while, when it's good

It'll feel like it should

And they're all still around

And you're still safe and sound

And you don't miss a thing

'Til you cry

When you're driving away in the dark, yeah"


The second one is Coldplay. i love that band since i was in elementary school because their songs have a really deep meaning. The Coldplay's song that i love the most is "Yellow". this song is not about finding a special person but finding a special part in person. For me this song tells me that we always have that person who always there for us and love us no matter what, it can be your parents, siblings, your bestfriend, your pet or your partner. 


So here's the lyrics

your skin, oh yeah, your skin and bones

(Ooh) turn into something beautiful

(Aah) you know, you know I love you so

You know I love you so

I swam across

I jumped across for you

Oh, what a thing to do

'Cause you were all yellow

I drew a line

I drew a line for you

Oh, what a thing to do

And it was all yellow

your skin, oh yeah, your skin and bones

(Ooh) turn into something beautiful

(Aah) and you know

For you, I'd bleed myself dry

For you, I'd bleed myself dry



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Today's news journey!

My hopes and dreams